Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
What worked then and what town was burned down? The only burning that took place in Birmingham was in 1963 when the KKK bombed a black church that killed 4 little black girls. I assume the city burning you're referring to is the Watts Riots of 1965. Bull Connor's tactics in Birmingham were aimed at protestors, many of them women and children as young as 8, and they most certainly did not work, as it was an international scandal and the beginning of the end of Jim Crow South, and Civil Rights was passed a year later. You might not sound quite as ignorant if you had even a high school history education.

I wasn't referring to that specific time but black riots in general, i.e. Watts, LA, etc.

Originally Posted By: "The Italian Stallionette
I think the racists know who they are. I'll only say if the shoe fits.........

That's just it. You libs throw the racist charge out so much that it's become meaningless.

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

I certainly hope you're not calling me a racist. Just because I don't believe George Zimmerman should be guilty of murder doesn't make me a racist

As annoying as it is, this is good in a way, since it shows everyone what I've been saying about all the liberal hacks on this board. It's not me just blowing smoke.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/12/13 03:34 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.