I have been watching the Zimmercase from the beginning. Anyone who's been on a jury, in particular a murder trial (I was on 4 or 5 juries but only ONE murder trial), knows what I mean when I say you take it very very seriously. It really is work listening, taking notes, etc. AND, no matter what you might feel, you know you must follow judge's instructions during deliberations.

I agree with many who posted here that the murder charge will most likely NOT be proven from what I've seen. IF I were on the jury, and felt it wasn't proven, I'd HAVE to go with a not guilty.

That being said, and the fact that I am NOT on the jury, I can and DO think Zimmerman IS guilty of killing Trayvon.

Question for DT, and/or Kly, I understand they can go with manslaughter. I can't recall what criteria needs to be met for manslaughter? confused I hope he at least gets that.

Another question tho, I HEARD yesterday, that in Florida manslaughter sentence can be as long as 30 years. Is that true? Likely?

Ok, I gotta say, I did miss first part of Defense closing arguments. Started at 5:30 my time, way too early. I'm watching part two of it though. smile

TIS

Btw, lawyers are sure long-winded aren't they? lol wink

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/12/13 11:13 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon