Originally Posted By: stern49
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
kid was minding his own business

zimmerman appointed himself judge jury and executioner

I didn't know that USA 2012 was Apartheid era South Africa, 1980s Bensonhurst, or 1950's Deep South where it's a crime for a Black kid to be walking around a neighborhood.

The only low-lives are people who view his death as so trivial that they can't acknowledge that he was tried,found guilty and executed for crimes that he didn't commit.

I totally agree with you. TM was minding his own business. I hate to disappoint my fellow conservatives but Zimmerman was in the wrong. He needs to pay for the murder of Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman followed him, profiled him and picked a fight with him but lost the fight and decided to shoot him. He didn't even need hospital attention because it wasn't that serious. Racism is alive and well in America but just as bad as the 50's. It's just now you have in the closet racist bastards.

I may have missed when the facts came out that it was shown for sure that the fight was started by Zimmerman? Please help me with these facts and not opinions or tales.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!