Top 3 of the biggest rats in history next to Valachi and Gravano. If I had to put it in a certain order it would go: 1) Valachi 2) Massino 3) Gravano. The only reason I put Valachi first is because he basically opened the front door to LCN, and the only reason Massino gets 2nd is because the stronzo was a Boss. And in my opinion Gravano was sick of Gottis bullshit just like eveyone else he just said f*** it. On a side note,* Gotti in my eyes was one of the worst bosses in the history of LCN.*

Massino put a huge black smudge on the Mafia and pretty much was the beginning of the end of Omertà. He single handily made LCN look like a joke and pretty much stained the whole thing. He should rot in jail like Basciano most definetly will. If I was the Feds I would've made him spend his past years in Florence just like Vinny. But we all know that would never happen, but boy would it be hilarious. Can you imagine the look on Massino's face when he meets his new celly and standing before him is Basciano. Can you say Shart?