Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
First, you claim that somesort of racial stereotypes and animius is behind people that believe there is a reasonable cause to acquit Zimmerman (ie the prosecution didn't prove their case)- and now you are claiming you are a fair and balanced viewer that just wants justice.

Which is it? You can't come on here and insult people's character and integrity with hints of racism and then hide behind this garbage.

Show me where I said or implied the first part of what you wrote.

I simply addressed the comment about "trayvon was a lowlife" by pointing out some facts that haven't been changed or shown to be false/

that Trayvon was minding his own business(and that zimmerman appointed himself judge jury and executioner)

and that unless it's a crime to be walking the streets that Trayvon was not doing anything WRONG when he was targeted.(I asked if anyone could tell me what crime he was committing when he was being targeted/followed......got no responses that answered the question)

and that the lowlives are the ones who trivialize his death

So, again, you find where I expressed the views you're accusing me of saying....show me

After having read your posts.....and how you dodged my points about historic stereotypes of ethnic whites here....Martin seems to be the scapegoat/lighning rod for whatever feelings you have towards Black people, so the fact that he was doing nothing........was followed and confronted, and ended up DEAD means nothing to you.

Last edited by getthesenets; 07/11/13 09:57 PM.