Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
get,

Stop giving me BS and talking in moronic, pseudo-intellectual riddles. I'm guess you took some marxist view of history at some point and now recite talking points. Whatever.

Let's talk the case. There were polls commissioned on the week after the case happened- 80 odd percent of blacks immediately responded he was guilty, other races thought we should wait until the evidence actually comes out.

Give me your prospective on the case then. I would love to know, using your wonderful knowledge and legal acumen, citing specific evidence and case-law, how you could find this man guilty BEYOND a reasonable doubt, while rebutting BEYOND a reasonable doubt self-defense.

I'm going to let the legal process take place and wait for the verdict.

Ultimately what the jury decides is what's important. Not what you think, not what I think.

Arm chair attorneys get to debate this back and forth,and in the process a lot of misguided anger is directed towards Martin and Zimmerman,but at the end of the day...nothing matters except what the jury decides.(and the sentencing guidelines)

carry on, though