Since I'm on a tear about this book, do you mind if I continue since I'm reading more of it as we speak?

He mentions that he goes to see Robert Luisi at his restaurant and Carmen Dinunzio is behind the counter cooking. He says Carmen comes out, offers him a table and some food. Then he says that Robert will be right out to see him.

I have a few issues with this story. first, Luisi was never a made guy in NE. In fact, he was in jail when his father, brother, cousin and friend got shot up at the 99. As soon as he got out he ran to Philly and bought a button with Merlino but still operated up here some so if he was up here and meeting with Mark, I can't imagine Carmen being there.

Second, even if I'm wrong about Carmen and he was there, there is NO WAY he was serving this punk dinner and kissing his ass. Carmen is an absolute gentleman but the way he wrote that entire story was like Carmen was kissing his ass and his only job was Luisis little errand boy. It's been a long long time since Carmen was an errand boy for anyone.