How many more hundreds of years do they need? You make it sound like they came here last week. They have been here longer than any immigrant group in america, and many immigrants groups since then have came here and done well despite FAR worse treatment. Like the Chinese or the Jews. The Jews were outright banned or otherwise harassed in many parts of the country. In fact the blacks that come here from overseas (Africa, Jamaica, etc) have success rates that are similar to asians and whites. The problem lies specifically in that particular community.

My ancestors were treated like shit, forced to work in granite mines (even dying of the lung disease)- but they worked hard and made their way up. They cared for their kids, didn't complain and march with poverty pimps, they didn't have 12 kids with 5 women. They didn't create a underlying victimhood to blame all of their lives troubles.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 07/11/13 08:53 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here