I've been watching this trial from the start. Before it started, my opinion of Zimmerman from what I saw in the press was that he was a liar and more than likely a vigilante that made a big mistake. After seeing the entire trial, I wonder how this case even got past a Grand Jury. Almost all the evidence points to self defense. Yes, Zimmerman should have stopped following him, but all the evidence points to Zimmerman getting his head smashed against the sidewalk screaming for help. At that point by law, it's self defense. The Prosecution hasn't done a great job, but they also don't have a lot to work with. One by one the defense marched up "witnesses" to testify that it was George screaming for help on the tape. I believe more than 10 people testified. The Prosecution had I think 2. Martin's mother and father. There was testimony that his father first stated that it wasn't his son on the tape, and changed his story. The defense had law enforcement experts testify that Geroge's injuries were consistent with someone getting his head bashed against the ground. From what I've seen, there's a lot more than "reasonable doubt" that this isn't a 2nd degree murder case.