Originally Posted By: getthesenets
kid was minding his own business

zimmerman appointed himself judge jury and executioner

I didn't know that USA 2012 was Apartheid era South Africa, 1980s Bensonhurst, or 1950's Deep South where it's a crime for a Black kid to be walking around a neighborhood.

The only low-lives are people who view his death as so trivial that they can't acknowledge that he was tried,found guilty and executed for crimes that he didn't commit.

Your talking like Zimmerman just walked up to him, pulled out his gun and shot him because he didn't like him walking thru his turf. If that was true then give him the gas chamber or whatever they do in Fla.
I have not seen anywhere where proof states that Zimmerman stops, confronts or grabs Martin. And his clothes shows that Zimmerman was on the ground with grass/grass stains and wetness on his back.

But it looks like Matrin came back at Zimmerman and confronted him about the way he was being followed and thought he had a pushover he could confront. Things got heated and a fight broke out and the rest is history.

The pushover had a gun. Something people don't think about who is carrying and who is not. Could have been either one was carrying. That is the chance you take when you confront anyone.

Ask yourself this. If Zimmerman had a gun he could of pulled it and stopped Martin at any time, but he didn't. He called the police, who told him to stop following Martin. He didn't just shoot him in the chest and claim some story. People living there saw the fight. police saw the bruises and the blood
Spin it any way you like but this was no execution by any means. And that kind of thinking is what the problem is in this case. Lets hear the facts not trumped up misguided hype.

I am wondering why we don't hear or see more of the hispanic community on this?

Last edited by fathersson; 07/10/13 04:29 PM.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!