Originally Posted By: getthesenets
kid was minding his own business

zimmerman appointed himself judge jury and executioner

I didn't know that USA 2012 was Apartheid era South Africa, 1980s Bensonhurst, or 1950's Deep South where it's a crime for a Black kid to be walking around a neighborhood.

The only low-lives are people who view his death as so trivial that they can't acknowledge that he was tried,found guilty and executed for crimes that he didn't commit.

judging from this responce, its a fair bet that you haven't watched any of the trial, and like so many others, you are grasping for straws. the only thing people like you have to justify your position is the race card, and silly hypothetical scenarios with absolutely no proof to back any of it up. funny how you and nobody else here have even addressed the very visible physical injuries suffered by "the executioner". its not too hard to figure out your response if you choose to even address it though: he was scared, worried, ect. so going by that logic, if someone is following me(again, not illegal) that gives me the right to pummel them. furthermore, if he was so scared common sense would dictate that he call the police, but he was on the phone with dee dee instead, heh.

Last edited by Five_Felonies; 07/10/13 04:06 PM.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!