Originally Posted By: dontomasso
As for the computer generated cartoon, the judge made an really stupid ruling. The jury will get an instruction that the cartoon is not "evidence" but argument only. Thats the same instruction they give regarding opening and closing arguments of lawyers. Point is the jury will see it, and they wont pay attention to the instruction, so it is as good as in.

The judge should have either admitted it or not admitted it.

I have not tried a criminal trial for more than 25 years, so I am not 100% sure but I believe the prosecution goes first, then the defense, then the prosecution gets a brief rebuttal, however there's a way the prosecution can screw up and not ghet their rebuttal, but I forget what that is.

Zimmerman will be resuming his patrols within a week, having never testified.

There is no reason to have Zimmerman take the stand. Zimmermman will be in hiding though. Hidden away till things quite down, as the upraor will be a loud one. And we all know that is going to happen.

I think you are right DT, prosecution gets a brief rebuttal, but only on things that was talked about by the defense in their closing statement. No new things can be thrown in/up.

The case will be kicked around for weeks with news reports and opinions from every TOM, DICK and HARRY with ever angle they can find.
His parents will travel far and wide and be on every TV station and church that will have them. saying that they were wronged and showing pictures of their son. the new face of what is wrong with this country and the way it treats certain people.

Last edited by fathersson; 07/10/13 03:48 PM.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!