Originally Posted By: yankees127
Yes exactly welcome to the thread you should have spoken over 6 posts ago when I told him to read your message to the boards. Its obvious he has issues. He just doesn't see the person he is , and to me he is one of those people that never does anything it always the other person. Your not 15 but you sure act it. And you certainly are no gentleman !!!
To any posters that are interested.
I have been only on this Board when it concerns Basciano. Only because I know him for the past 30 years. I am very close to him and his wife. I come here to post the truth !!!!!!!
I have seen new posters come on this board and ask a simple question because they are interested in knowing about a person they would like to know more about. Right away they are hammered by these bashers because to them they will think you asked a stupid question but its not to the person asking. These new posters are innocent to certain subjects so give them a chance. I think you should just kindly respond to the person and answer the question with respect. And don't bash me for saying that because I have seen it many times happen on here.
We all know what this site is about thats why its a Mafia forum . Yes these men are noted for being killers and whatever else you feel. WE KNOW THAT! You don't have to keep bringing it up after a poster is explaining something else about them. If you bring in something of substance on the person right away "Oh he is a murderer , its blood money ... we know that !!It still doesn't take away the good they may have done.
So if posters are interested in knowing something more then who they wacked and someone can honestly answer the question with truth you don't need to come on and bash the person that is answering the question. I look for the good in people, so if I see good and truth in what I say about Basciano give me the chance to express my feelings and maybe answer someone who wanted to know more about him. Don't jump down my throat right away. Also there is no need to make a statement about getting on the good side of the female poster. Female or male what is the difference if the person knows what they are talking about? That was another unnecessary statement. Maybe the person that may happen to agree with me appreciates my answers. That is his choice . Also some people may be more interested in finding the facts out first hand from a person that knows instead of mostly false information in books. Again their choice. From what I have learned about this site is that most of you just want to see the evil in people so if the subject is good it disturbs you. Well too bad ! There is good in people no matter what they do or are noted for. I don't think I am smarter or wiser then any of you on here , many of you know much more then I do but all I am stating that if its about Basciano I think I may know a little more then most of you on certain subjects. I only acknowledge something if I know it is not the truth and I would like to correct it. No more no less. If your site is only going to be one sided then I shouldn't really waste my time or information its fine by me.
I hope i didn't contribute to this girl having a nervous breakdown...I'm sorry if i offended you yankees27...come back to the site and keep posting cool