Originally Posted By: thebigfella
When he got out of jail from the costello hit vito made him cap, he did'nt have to do too much cause vito liked him, if any other mobster had botched a hit lile he did, they would never be seen again

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Well he was brought up in vitos crew while vito was a captain and he and vito were both convicted of drug dealing together and served time together so they probly got close then.as far as the failed hit goes it made frank retire and the end result was the same that vito became boss so i dont think any1 looked down on him. Once he became a captain he was on of the higherest earners in the family.

I'm not so positive they actually served theyr sentences at the same facility, did they? Either way your still right, Chin and Vito were tight.
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
He controlled alot of unions in the contruction and garbage hauling industries. He controled the javits convention center which was a cash cow, the fulton fish market, was involved in drug trafficking, the concrete industry and ofcourse the traditional mob rackets of extortion, gambling loansharking and bookmaking.

Originally Posted By: jace
He was close to older men like Genovese who ran things, and outlived them. It seems no one challenged him for the boss position, so he got it.

Originally Posted By: thebigfella
Vito was a very powerful and scary man, even spending the last years of his life in prison no one ever crossed him, vito was grooming the chin to be boss very early in his career, when chin was a soldier he was a very big drug dealer on behalf of vito, so if vito say vinnie is my boy, thats it!

Thing is, all this is true. I wonder how much weight in heroin he was really moving?

Last edited by southend; 07/06/13 09:26 AM.