Originally Posted By: Joerusso
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Got a few questions
1. Who's the boss with Mannachio away? Have a feeling the DiNunzio's were fronts. So who's in charge today?
2. Is the Gemini Club still a mob hangout? Any other ones in north end?
3. What's the amount of made men in Boston, Providence, and Connecticut ( anywhere else)?
4. How many crews?
5. Last known making ceremony?
6. What do they do besides gambling and loansharking (unions?)
7. Last known hit?
Sorry for all the questions. The Patriarcas are definitely the family I know least/about

Limone is the man with help from dinunzio as help as well as few others who are real low key and old school.

Gemini is real deal and there are a few more in the north end such as a soccer club on north st another one on richmond as well as an real low key one that has more prominence than others located right behind demarco way in the alley

I say the full amount is 60 70 with the guys in the can and on the street 30 - 35 all cities included

There at least 5 crews in boston .. You have martorano that runs south shore quincy dedham etc,spunky has eastie parts of revere those two are for sure now In Town in my opinion is run by ferrara he is too important and valuable and very much in tact with most higher ups and he keeps his circle very small that makes me believe he is still a player, and the other two if you ask me are up in the air but it has to be two more because they are too much going on in eastie/revere as well as south end/dorchester/roxbury and southie that needs a man in charge

Last known ceremony if you ask me was in early to mid 2000's and probably one few years ago involving mostly a few providence guys and a couple boston guys

And they are involved in damn near everything from gambling,shy, unions with local 25 local 7 and a bunch more mostly ran by irish but we all know the real people behind them get a nice taste, they still control all the vending, alot of truck hijacking I know that personally is still being done and of course drugs

And last hit was a few months back not saying no names but lets just say he thought he can run things without kicking up and was clipped old school mob style in his store daylight and he got clipped as a message and it happened in malden at least thats what I heard from the birdies singing early in the morning lmaol

Yup. When shootings go down in Malden they usually catch the hood rat within days. In this case nobody saw nothing, no suspects, no further word. Has all the signs of a classic hit