Originally Posted By: yankees127
Dilorenzo you are just pathetic !!!!! How sad you are !!! I shouldn't waste my time justifying your idiotic outbursts !!! If you read back you were the one that started shit saying his a clown not worthy of a book not me. Yea you asked for his good deeds and I gave them to you, so whats up with that. When your foot was up your ass your talking different shit now and making them ugly. I gave you the good deeds like it or not thats them. Your just a hater without a life !!! Normal people can get there point across without anger obviously you are not normal !!!Yea I'm calling you a fool because thats how you present your arguments just like one. Give your computer a kiss thats where your strength comes from behind it. I wonder what you would do if your kid was threatened to be kidnapped big shot?Your presenting yourself as such a tough guy so what would you do run to the cops ha? Yea that would save a kid waiting for the cops to help. Any man out there would do what Basciano did to save his child. Like or not bottom line.
To Sonny and the widows mortgages he paid for were not because of his actions!Get that straight !!!
My outburts ??? lol...That's funny !! I made a comment in the thread before you even posted in it..it wasn't directed at anybody, and then you came in guns blasting...I'm allowed my opinion tootsa just like you are...And I still haven't resorted to name calling like you have..I don't have a life ?? Well at least i don't claim go on blogs just seeking out basciano threads to comment on like you said you do...that's pretty sad !! Listen tootsa, i'm not 15, i don't wanna keep going with this...you had your say now let it go...Just a little friendly advice first..Next time, you would probably do yourself a great service by acting more lady like and just responding to my post with those ''good deeds'' and then let us check them out instead of the tough girl act !!!