thats a way to start the fourth lol. I mean yea fuck him in my opinion he was a nobody trying to be a somebody so bad that he killed a girl because he thought not only that she was going to snitch but it was done in a sort of way mob style. Imean south end all I am saying is that he was not a factor in the crimewave he was a factor when it came to pushing junk. But forget that keep talking about the medford, malden and north shore because besides eastie(which is boston) and revere and parts of everett I personally know nobody and nothing and there's a lot of activity involving, in a sense, connected guys or their assocaites and it's rich in that area going way back. gangsters always played those areas as some sort of finicail or killing field to a degree and it might be no Boston or revere or even a worcester or springfield but it has its share of activity, so please south end, frankie continue if you may .... I like learning shit lol

Last edited by Joerusso; 07/04/13 10:18 AM.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "