Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
Well. With all due respect to you sonny, the m1 he went down on was for a junkie fuck who threatened to kidnap and kill his kid. Not saying it was the right thing to do, but if someone threatens your family, I mean, I got a young son at home. Not saying I would do it, im just saying the guy shoulda known better than to threaten the son of a made guy.
Furthermore, as far as the killing people. I mean, these guys are soldiers. They follow codes, when you get in the life you assume the risk. Im not a guy who roots for these guys, but I also dont get my panties in a knot and talk about how evil these guys are when in reality, there are alot worse people in the world. I realize that things arent black and white.
Respect.

No worries mate, I hear what you're saying.

Most of these guys arent Jeffrey Dahlmers or Kiddy fingerers.

They're following orders and executing business. And I do recognize the diff.

But I think you and I are going to differ fundamentally. Amen soldiers who clip a guy who most likely got themselves into shit (gambling/shy debt, disrespect, failure to follow protocol etc etc)the guy 'brought this upon himself', 'as he knew the rules' etc etc. But. This dont make it right, and 'soldier' or not these guys are still lowlifes, because breaking a leg or two in the head, isnt right, period. Thats what our laws say, and they're there for a reason.

Vinny G clipping a guy over his son? Sure. We're on the same page. But that aint all he's done. He's broken legs, extorted, done some pretty horrible stuff. Thats part n parcel of the game.
But that doesnt justify it.

Clip a guy for threatening your kid? Sure. But thats not all there is to Vinny G, to any of these guys.

And a widows rent every now n again, doesnt bring her kid back.

Last edited by SonnyBlackstein; 07/04/13 06:06 AM.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.