Originally Posted By: yankees127
Ill give you a lot of great deeds he has done.
1.He has paid for over a dozen funerals out of his pocket for families who lost babies, children, son , daughter who did not have the money to pay for expenses. These were not family members just people he knew of.
2. At Christmas he would get a list from men in prison or from people in the neighborhood who could not afford to buy christmas gifts for their children. He would send his wife out and they would spend thousands for parents to give there children something to open on Christmas day. I am talking computers, bikes, nientendo units, not minor stuff. This was every Christmas for years. He didn't refuse anyone.
3. He paid for mortgages on houses so a widows would not lose their homes.
4.He paid for rents so families wouldn't be out in the street.
5. He bought a car for a girl one time because she had been in an accident with it .
6. He paid con edison bills
7. He paid doctors bills for people who needed operations or just medical expenses and had no insurance.
8. He paid for a therapy for years for a young boy who wanted to kill himself because the mother cried to him for help she didn't know what to do. The boy is a model today all over magazines.
You can check that story out because she testified at his trial and that is what she said.
9.He created jobs for people that he didn't really need to work for him just so they could bring home a salery and support their famiies.

So let me ask does that answer your question? I have one for you what did you ever do for anybody I am sure nothing.

I am not a groupie as you state. I am not a young fellow also I am a woman. I do not follow this site nor do I respond to anything unless it concerns the Basciano Family.
I did patronize his salon back in the days and I paid for my services so I didn't need freebies from him but if I did he would glady have given them to me.
I would imagine I posted great substance here for a man that deserves to be noted for the good he did not just the bad.
I have know him for over 30 years and that is how long he is taking care of people. I am sure Pizzaboy will agree being he comes from the same neighborhood.
So have I answered you questions to the good deeds he has done?
There is no need to throw you weight around you will never win on the Basciano subject with me. What you really need to do is read the message from the Moderator it pertains to you. Don't question people that happen to know much more then you about a subject. You make yourself look like a fool
Listen tootsa, you're the one that came in to the thread talking shet...I don't start trouble with anybody here so don't even mention the moderator..I asked you a simple question...To enlighten me about the good deeds...and instead you went off , so i gave it back to you...No, your post didn't help ...he paid con ed bills and took care of people that were in prison etc.. and gave someone a car that he stole ?? .That's what all mob guys do so people don't rat them out..He paid for funerals ?? What a sport, how many of them was he responsible for ?? And you're calling me a fool ?? You're the groupie that's fawning all over this cheat, convicted murderer , adulterer and list goes on and on, and you're calling me a fool ?? That's Rich !! lol