caprese thanks for the respect and appreciation and i too like and respect your theory and way of thinking becuase in this life anything is possible. Let me say this I grew up with rico and love him very much, seen him when i first got indicted in january and he gave me a nice bag of cosmectics, buy anyway since a kid rico was always in some shit and is very capable alot of things and as a kid i remember he brought alot of heat to the neighborhood and some older guys sat him down and gave him some smacks and verbal abuse he still laughs about it lol, but caprese you have to remember here, ponzo and gigi was in the same business as paulie they all pushed junk. Gigi, rico and the rest of the cohorts had some shit, c&w or d&w coke on wheels or drugs on wheels, whatever the name was it was their business : drugs and thats where the respect came from because they where all pushers not because paul was some fucking stand up top notch gangster becuase he was not. That whole war was a boston thing. It was some strong respected capo's going to take over becuase they didnt respect the boss or feel like he was running things the way it was supposed to be ran. They didnt want to be under that tirade so they whack the underboss, attempt a hit on the boss follower and goes to gotti gets permission to whack the boss if he dont step down and makes new guys before he steps down. Then came the indictments and so forth then frank took control and with bobby russo permission the eastie guys started the war all over again because frank wasnt trying to let them eat and frannk was trying to strong arm them not by force but by name and the eastie guys damn near won the war if it wasnt for another indictment. Here's how much paul decologero had a play in the whole thing he was so limited he beat the case at trial becuase he wasnt nearly involved nor a factor. So the luchesse's or genevose had nothing to do with this thing and if he did know anybody of that nature why didnt he get a hand in being more lucrative in the rackets with some made and known gangsters? If he did know the luchesse's why didnt they make him and open a door for them here in mass? He did have his own little cohorts consisitng of his little brother his friends etc... Paul was just a wannabe smack pusher that when the girl got killed and he was brought up the skipper's said who the fuck is this fucking kid using our name as a fuckin sword and reputation and one guy said he runs with the junk pushers in eastie and is a nobody. Someone contacted some eastie guys and he was of no importance and no relations to no one and Basically of my understanding the indictment on him came at a perfect time becuase his time ran out and thats my understanding of mr paul decologero. I cant be wrong on this becuase I just around about this paul just to get a feedback and thats basically what is said his indictment was perfect timing

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "