the strazulla hit i think was done by allen diaz and he plead guilty to that and it was anthony caimpi's socail club on bennington st where him and romano sr and the rest of the renegade supporters hung out at. And for mr paul declorgo goes he is a nobody lets be honest here. All he was, a junk pusher pushed junk around the north shore. No proof of any connections, i never heard anyone say he knew, was connected to, or even known to deal with any family or ny families and the proof is in the pudding. No made guy ever said they dealt with the man so its very hard to believe for me to even aknowlegde that he is made or known anywhere beside the north shore and I still live in the north end with my uncle and grandma when my wife kicks me out lol and have a lot of dealings there and not once was he even mentioned in any serious conversations besides when they killed the girl and when he was mentioned half of the men was like "who the fuck is this kid".. And they was mad because they are like every fuck is a assocaite or a member according to the media and law enforcement and the higher ups dont have a fuckin clue who the guy is not even the younger guys like angelesco or a buffalino or even a richie jr so its very hard for me to believe he is a made or connected guy with ny and not once they called boston to check up on him and get a voucher or a sponser or a ok, nothing. And I say this because I know not one guy of importance knows that chump and they dont care for the guy as one respected guy said " He can go today and tomorrow only his ma will be at the funeral becuase he knows nobody"

Last edited by Joerusso; 07/03/13 01:08 PM. Reason: spelling

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "