and if im right, well if my brain is working right he was introduced to the faction by car thief and junkie sean tommy cote and a fuckin stoolie. And no vinny arceiri was not made. No one was made in that war but the three capo's and the boss no one respected. They was the only ones made in that whole war and everyone else inparticfular in salemme's side really thought after the war was over was going get made but the real gangsters from the renegade side, romano sr, ponzo and nazzaro, they knew it was out of respect of their skipper's and one day the books might open for them but they didnt care because not only was they gangsters in their own right but born into the gangster life and are generations of it. The only one from the renegade side who was infactuated with being made is vincent gigi marino portalla he is the only guy that was crazy to be a straightened out and his father too was a gangster for anguilo when the both of them was on the rise until the elder marino got stabbed in a bar fight.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "