Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
Two books for this clown ??? They have books for all these nobody's ...The sign of a great boss and the people he has around him has to be someone like Chin Gigante...He's the most colorful and sharp mob boss, not Gotti, and yet there hasn't been more then a chapter in a book written about him..There's not one book that i'm aware of on him...That shows how secretive he was, and how smartly he chose those closest to him..Even in death they aren't talking about him !!

Calling Basciano a clown is beyond stupid. From what I can tell he was always a rising star amongst the Bonnano's, even when they were powerful, not as smart as some of the older bosses but he was a good businessman and a tough guy.

Not his fault his boss was a rat.
Stupid ??? At least you admit he wasn't smart...And the fact that he tried to kill a federal prosecutor testifies to that..Yeah, maybe he was tough but so are many other guys in mob history, what good is that without brains ?? He became acting boss out of default because everybody of significance got locked up or flipped..He's certainly not worthy of two books !!

Who are you to say he isn't worthy of two books, who gives a shit anyway. If you don't like it then don't read it.

I didn't say he's not smart, I said he's not as smart as past bosses like Gigante or Gambino, don't twist my words.

Some HUGE OC figures seen Basciano as a rising star and a capable guy when he was in his 20s. I find Basciano quite an interesting guy, most people moan when there's no books on certain mobsters, people like to know a little more about the, now your moaning because more books are being wrote, baffling.
Okay, first off, in your first reply to me i ignored your comment about my post being stupid, and chose not to name call or any other of that other stupid stuff..Who gives a s**t ?? Well apparently for some reason you do very much..I guess only your opinion is worthy here right ?? Everybody else is just moaning...Grow up !!! For your information, the Genovese family complained that they had to sit down with him because they also felt he was a joke..A little advice junior, don't be such a mob groupie and quick to argue over somebody who wouldn't give you the time of day !!