I knew Jimmy from junior high school, PS128 on 21st avenue and 83rd. His sister was in my class. At that time, he acted tough and the only reason people thought he was is because of a guy he was always with who was his protector, guy named Joey. Last name was Spadaro I think. Joey was the bad ass, not Jimmy, at least not at that time. And I'm pretty sure he went to New Utrecht because if I remember correctly, he lived just across the "line" for the Lafayette district. And I never saw him once in Lafayette where I went. I knew a lot of those guys, Gerard Pappa, Ceasar Vitale, the Colombos, knew them from Lafayette, the neighbohood. Ceasar was the equipment manager of the football team if I'm not mistaken. Lost track of them when I went in the Marine Corps and found out about Jimmy when I came home on leave one time. I was told it happened in or just outside a bar on New Utrecht between 79 & 80, called the Dew Drop Inn, or the Tickle Toe Inn, something like that. As I said, when I knew him, wasn't so tough, just acted that way and hung out with a tough guy. Like a lot of short guys, he had what I've heard people call a Napoleon Complex. They act a certain way, do things, to make up for being short. What happened, what he became later on, I don't know. He would be closer to 70 now, if not older.