Ivy and Chi , I agree that most mob $ figures are exaggerated, especially the gambling as the Feds use the bet amount as the income, but I never read about $40m being kicked up to Gambino adm for the Internet scams

That is a ridiculous amount of $, do you know who got that? JR, Cozzo ?

Between the gasoline and Internet scam , I just don't understand why these guys didn't retire to FL . Some of these guys might have got $10m+ tax free personally . You need to be a genious just to move that amount of $ around

The gas scam happened on Gotti and Chin watch , I just wish I had more details on what these guys did with their cash . Between those 2 scams , up to a $100m might have been kicked up between west side and gambinos . The $ amount is just staggering and their families should be rich to this day, but it doesn't seem like they are . Those scams alone could of made all members millionaires, no reason to get into drugs with how lucrative these rackets were . That Locasio kid is something , I wouldn't be surprised if he cleared $50-75M for that scam alone , I hear he is retired but I also here he has some activity in FL