Originally Posted By: Skinny
Look at tony walker with that fucking hair hahaha!!

From my understanding there are 2 crews in da BX... There is frascone, who got Patty Ds crew. And the basciano/mancuso crew that has Spirito as captain. Idk for sure but id say one of the big reasons they have so much respect in the family is bc they account for like 75% of the bonanno hits in the last decade or so. Plus this new thing with that stagno guy. IMO, if it was a hit, it came from the bx too. I still have this huge hunch hes with mancusos crew.

TG got bumped down from captain. He was only acting 3 for a short time, never was for TV. You cant control ur daughter, how are u gonna run a crew? Bonanno family didnt get shit from that show. If Graziano did id be surprised. Im sure hes borrowed money from all his daughters. From what little i know about him, he is known more for spending than earning money. Hes like nicky corozzo w/out the brains. Claims everybody. He was proud his son in law was a major weed guy and him and Rabito turned him into one of NYs biggest locals. Then he was proud his other son in law was a puerto rican tough guy... Idk for sure who runs his crew now. Just based on what ive recently read id say Peter Lovaglio. But he could just as easily been with another crew, bc that club is like the bonanno hang out on si. Could be porky or boxcars or whoever.

Skinny, what club are oyu referring to on SI?