First, I object to you using the term "rights" in relation to gays being married, as if it's already a forgone conclusion. While I believe it to be extremely misguided, not to mention evil, if invidiual states wants to enact laws to allow gay marriage, that's one thing. But to argue there is any Constitutional basis for it is, yet again, twisting the words and stretching the intent of the Founders to justify yourself.

Second, if you recall, I said I thought Zimmerman probably overstepped his bounds and should never have approached Martin to begin with. Of course, I also don't necessarily believe Martin was just an innocent kid minding his own business either.

When you talk about African-American stereotypes, particularly young black males, I was likely simply stating the cold, hard facts that we all know are true. It's just these certain facts you and other liberals are uneasy with and choose to ignore or sweep under the rug.

The black mother and her kid on the bus? Well, she actually looked either mulatto or Hispanic. In any event, if that wasn't a welfare momma, I don't what is. But you, as a typical lib, were probably more alarmed at my joke than her tossing her baby aside in order to fight that other woman, huh? Much like my affirmative action comment about that piece of shit who attacked that woman in that home invasion. rolleyes

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.