Originally Posted By: pmac
the springfield crew was pretty strong up until they killed Bruno, southend I read in 1982 felix transgese was inducted in the family at a house in springfield. Bruno was his sponsor who was the capo sam nose or skyball. I guessing fat tony or bobby manna took a ride up maybe chin, it was never reported, only felix was made in springfield. sam nose had a lot of power, skyball to. they had the a couple Worcester guys some in ct. they had a powerfull crew even up till the capo what was his name , before Bruno guy was kinda young died from cancer in the feds. I read theres father and sons of ndrangheta out there and northern ct. I think you call it a cell I don't know but there related to some montreal guys.

damn you guys are hitting on some really interesting topics, luckily I think I can fill a few blanks here and there for you. PMAC, I believe Tranghese was made in a house on Acushnet st. in the South End, Springfield's Little Italy (these days more like Little P.R.);Skyball his capo. The Manzi's of Springfield have strong family connections with the Camorra of Naples, namely Quindici and not only them but other Camorra connected guys/families have made some noise in the city over the past 20+ years or so. Google 'Camorra in Springfield' and click on the Nevada Observer article, very interesting stuff. I wanted to post a quick link to it, but couldn't, worth reading though. The other guy your asking about's name was Anthony DeLevo. He succeeded Skyball as capo until he himself was incarcerated - he died serving his sentence.
Originally Posted By: Chicago
Southend, There was another Crew in Springfield at the same time. I believe they were on the west end. They were with the Patriarca Family. The Genovese Crew was more on the South end of Springfield. I believe the two crews did not have much interaction. Each one respected the rights of the other. Besides, noone was gonna fuck with guys from The Genovese Family out of New York, noone.

Chicago - Your right there was another crew of Patriarca guys in Springfield during the same era. Namely the Pugliano brothers Louis and Frank, Frank Colantonio, Gaetano Milano, Sonny Castagna, Rex Cunningham to name a few. Whats always been kinda weird to me was that in Agawam where Adolfo Bruno lived he owned a pizza joint called -for some reason?- Bruno's Pizza. Still there. But anyway it's a building divided in two, with a restaurant on one side and the pizza place on the other. The restaurant on the other side was always owned by the Pugliano's, Patriarca guys. So the building was owned half by the Patriarca family, and the other half lterally by the Genovese lol. Now though the whole building is owned by Bruno's family, Puglianos must've sold. Louie Pugs owns The Monte Carlo restaurant on memorial ave. in west springfield as he did before he was locked up for the Billy Grasso hit

I think the springfield discussion deserves it's own thread

Last edited by southend; 06/25/13 09:00 AM.