Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: Bennie_The_Ball
Shamus asked Paddy how he got his black eye.
"You'd never believe it," said Paddy, "but I got it in church."
He said he had been sitting behind a fat lady and when they stood for a hymn, he noticed her dress was creased into the cheeks of her arse.
"All I did was lean forward and pull it out and she turned around and hit me." Said Paddy.
A week later Shamus was surprised to see Paddy had another black eye.
"I got this one in church, too," explained Paddy.
He said he found himself behind the same fat woman and when they stood for a hymn her dress was once again creased into the cheeks of her arse.
"My little nephew reached forward and pulled it out. But I knew she didn't like that, so I leaned over and tucked it right back in ."

lol Thanks for this but are you realy from South Boston? The moment i see "arse" in a post i instantly think, British. If i'm wrong i apogize. But you accidentaly type British words like Immamobguy, and you have the same avatar as the banned account Immamobguy made after being banned.

No I'm from East Boston ,the other side of the tunnel. My family is Irish American and used the term arse quite often as in "In a Pig's arse". I come from a large family of Irish Boston cops. Eastie was once an Irish haven before it was known for being mostly Italian . Now it is mostly Latino. As far as Imamobguy's avatar, who gives a Rat's ass. I chose the rat bastard because my Grand Father arrested him once. I like the irony. Oh and by the way at one time everybody from here was British . We had a war . We threw tea overboard kicked their ass and sent them packing. Because we won we got to pick and choose which sayings and terminology we wanted to keep. Arse was the winner.

Colin Sullivan: "What Freud said about the Irish is: We're the only people who are impervious to psychoanalysis."

Cincotti said: "They don't have the scruples that we have." Zannino agreed. "You know how I knew they weren't Italiano? When they bombed the fucking house. We don't do that."