Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
Are you sure Jackie Dee wasnt made? Did he get made by the Luccheses? BTW Find me Guilty is a great flick for anyone who hasn't seen it. Very underrated; probably Diesels best movie.
he was definatly made, i thought he was made be philly then switched to luccheses, but southend seems pretty sure he was just a philly associate then got made by the luccheses(which hes problly right). Either way he was definatly made.

DiNorscio wasn´t made. His father was though (with the Philly Family).

Originally Posted By: TonyBoy117
No Albert wasnt neither was Punchy, I think Larry Gallo was however

Albert Gallo was made in around 1976/1977. By that time, Gallo had been a Genovese associate for a couple of years (switching from the Colombos). I think Gallo and Punchy were sponsored by Toddo Marino.

Originally Posted By: Joerusso
dominic isabella switched from bonnano's to patriarca in the 80's, joe russo didnt switch fsmilies but was involved with luchesse's in early 50's, henry temeleo was made with bonnano's then became underboss of patriarca and going way back gessipe messina and his five brothers worked with the black hand in ny before moving to boston and taking control of the whole thing here around 1915-1919 something like that...and the whole luisi situation being from boston and joining the philly family dont really consider a switch but he sure had strong family ties in boston

Isabella? Tameleo? Never Bonanno members.

[Linked Image]