Around that time, a guy named Victor DeCaro was having an affair with a local mobster's wife. Him being related to Skyball yet only through marriage and not blood, was given a swift warning probably a beating. Apparently the guy was the type to think with the smaller head to make a long story shorter, so he ended up being found hogtied, throat slit, couple bullets in the head, I think they found him in the Connecticut river. It's considered (officially atleast)unsolved.The guy's son Michael testified in the Frankie Roche/Al Bruno murder trial. It's common knowledge Skyball ordered his son in law's murder, and widely believed that Al Bruno was the killer since Bruno has been the main person of interest in the majority of mob killings especially when the bodies were hogtied during that era of organized crime in springfield . About the football player wow good shit man where did u hear that? A wiseguy guy from Somervill once told me that Skyball had this nephew in the NFL, and every once in a blue moon he'd fill his friends in on how the kid had a hurt ankle good enough to play with, partied hard the night before a game, shit like that. That's the extent of what I could tell you about the nephew on the rams, other than that i'd hafta ask my father.