Southend, Did the Scibelli Brothers have a relative who played on the Los Angeles Rams Years ago? I think his name was Joe Scibelli. Didn't some one get killed in Springfied because they were having an affair with Sam (Big Nose) Cufari's wife? Then at the funeral, Sam's wife, who was much younger than him, displayed a big scene of emotion showing she cared for the guy lying in the coffin. I don't recall if the guy belonged to the Crew or if he was a Civilian. I think he was a civilian who actually was a hair dresser. Maybe I'm wrong? Sam was embarrassed by the whole situation. I believe the guy had been warned by Scibelli to cut it out but the guy continued with Sam's wife. I think Sam's wife's name was Betty. Sam then had her leave Springfield. Heard all about it years ago in Chicago. The Genovese Family was the Group with whom the Chicago Outfit Top Bosses would communicate. There was a made guy in the Outfit by the name of Eboli. They called him "Mooch". He belonged to Joey Lombardo who was the Boss of The Grand Ave Crew. Mooch was related to a man named Eboli who was a Captain (New York Lingo) in the Genovese Family. Do you recall any of these things?

Last edited by Chicago; 06/23/13 07:17 AM.