Originally Posted By: Chicago
Little Nicky, This story is for you. If and when elmwoodparker ever comes back, he's going to be really upset. His Uncle's name is Joe Lombardi. This guy was a soldier/collector in the Elmwood Park Crew and worked under Willie Messino who was a made guy with Cerone. He and Willie, after they got out of prison in 1977, had a major falling out. Lombardi thought he was equal to Willie. LOL. To make a long story short, Cerone ordered Lombardi to apologize to Willie. Lombardi was the type of guy who would never apologize to anyone and was always right about everything. A real Mr. Know it all. Anyway, Lombardi sent a basket of fruit to Willie to make amends. Willie refused The Basket! Lombardi was now livid. But, there was nothing he could do about it. A soldier/collector cannot have a sit down with his boss( made guy). It would never happen. So, Cerone kept Lombardi in the Crew and put him to work under another made guy. Lombardi had done 7 years from 1970 to 1977 in prison and then in 1998 another 2 years for a Loan Sharking bust in 1993. Lombardi was never made and given his own chance to manage something because Willie BLACKBALLED HIM. Pete DiFronzo didn't like him and thought he was a loud mouthed know it all who was too uncontrollable. Well, from what I read on these boards, like uncle like nephew.

That's exactly how i thought of it. At first he seemed quite credible but then he started spamming the site with Donnie Brasco references lol. At that point i couldn't take him seriously anymore. The death of his credibility came when he attempted to school probably the most knowlegable person on the Sicilian Mafia on the site. In the end he was an expert on the NY,Chicago,Sicilian,Detroit and La families lol.