Originally Posted By: Chicago
PP, Yes, Andriacchi retreated several years ago with DiFronzo. So Did Lombardo and Pete DiFronzo. They all retreated together. Andriacchi is in the Construction business just like the DiFronzo Brothers. That's why they call him Joey the Builder. All of these men were born and raised on Grand Ave. The Elmwood Park Crew & The Grand Ave. Crew, for all intents and purposes, have been shelved for several years. Lombardo was convicted in the Family Secrets trial for a murder he committed in 1974. I know Lombardo's brother, Rocky Lombardo, and he has nothing to do with anything anymore. He was working at the Crazy Horse Too in Vegas but that place was closed down. The only trouble Rocky ever had was with the I.R.S.
If there are some people on the North Side active in Street Bookmaking, they are doing it on their own or they are independants doing it not partnering with a big powerful syndicate like years ago. Same with Loan sharking. Loan Sharking is even more risky. The minute a collector from the Outfit would lean on someone, they would run to the F.B.I. and get wired. The next time they tried it, the Feds would swoop in to make their case.

ain't D'Amico a gambling guy that's from the northside?