Ivy, to answer your question, Yes I do. I believe DiFronzo is a dry beefer. I believe he occasionally gives information to the Feds so they can make their occasional bust in return for retreating from the Outfit. Also, anyone close to DiFronzo (Elmwood Park & Grand Ave.) have been basically shelved from any activity. The men in Elmwood Park have to make money either working directly for the DiFronzo Brothers in their big Construction Company or they have their own legitimate business. Anyone who does otherwise is on their own and the DiFronzo Brothers have nothing to do with them. Rudy Fratto was involved in bid rigging with the McCormick Center. I doubt DiFronzo even knew what Fratto was doing. Why should he lose all his millions and die in jail in order to make a little more money? He is too smart for that. He really isn't the Boss of anything. He's like a retired General who only sees certain people and really has nothing to do with the war anymore. He didn't care if Marcello wanted to be the Boss. I wouldn't be surprised if he even gave the Feds information about Cicero's Poker Machine racket that was being run by Marcello's brother while Little Jimmy was in prison. Right after Marcello got out in 2002, all of sudden the poker machine business had problems. The Marcello Brothers owned the Company that manufactured the Machines, and then they placed them in their area and with the 26th St. Crew. The 26th Street Crew and anyone in the Chicago Heights area was partnered with Cicero. The North Side had really nothing to do with it from my understanding.

Last edited by Chicago; 06/19/13 07:43 PM.