First, welcome.

Second, I've said before that there seems to be two parts of the modern day Outfit. The more "white collar" group seems to be the North Side crew. They appear to have more legit (or quasi-legit) interests, at least compared to the Melrose Park and South Side crews who do have some legit interests as well but are more involved in the standard "blue collar" street rackets. And there's been plenty of examples of this, despite elmwood's claim. It's why I've said guys like Marcello and Sarno were running the Outfit much more directly than DiFronzo may have been.

I've also made the point myself about friends and relatives of mob guys, past and present, using what connections they have in their businesses. Is this Outfit-connected? Sometimes. Other times, we just see examples of people who happen to have mob relatives who have assimilated into mainstream, legit society. An problem that has led to a lot of debates about the Outfit on these forums is people extending that "Outfit" circle out too much, even to the point where it seems they tie almost all crime and corruption in Chicago to the Outfit in some way.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.