Ivy, I stumbled across this Blog a couple of months ago and was rereading some of the postings and arguments/ bad feelings between a couple of guys from Chicago and a few of the New York guys. First of all, I'd like to say that my Father was killed in 1985 by the Outfit and it practically destroyed my Family. It was horrible. He was shot in the parking lot of a restaurant. I am NOT a fan of the Outfit but know quite a bit about the past. My father was a made man and was direct with Sam Mooney. After Mooney was gone, My father was direct with Auippa and Cerone who were assholes. I do not know about the current state of the Outfit very much, but I have some doubts about Elmwoodparker's statements that the Outfit is all White Collar and legitimate. I doubt it. I think what he's talking about is the fact that a lot of the relatives of some of the older guys are runnug legitimate businesses and use the reputation of certain people to outgain their competition. I don't think it's all tied together into an Organized Crime thing the way you have talked about it in your past postings. I would be glad to intelligently discuss the Outfit of the past which would be from say 1960 to 1990. I'm really not sure about the present. I think it's on it's last leg to be honest. John DiFronzo doesn't care about the Outfit at all. He simply doesn't want to die in prison. I do not wish to divulge my name right now, but maybe later if we get to know each other a little better. Thank You.

Last edited by Chicago; 06/19/13 07:14 AM.