Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
hey ivy new here so i dont mean to call you out you seem to know your stuff but it looks like u did say it a while back. last activity about tommaso gambino was that ectasy lab he was suspected of financing like 10 years ago, been pretty quiet every since.

OK, fair enough. But, to clarify, by "wannabe," I meant he doesn't seem to be a big player or even very respected within LCN circles. One wonders if he'd even be made if it wasn't for his family ties. I remember reading something about him coming out to the west coast, and being made into the LA family, because he butted heads with some guys back east. And, according to Kenny Gallo, guys like Jimmy Caci didn't think much of him. As for that ecstasy lab, Galanis reportedly sought financial backing from Tommy Gambino but I'm not sure he ever got it, considering Gambino was never charged in the case. The last news was Gambino applying for a trademark for his "Gambino Lite Vodka."

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.