Originally Posted By: dontomasso

It may be time for Obama to make the same decision Truman made to end WWII.....
.....Thats what happened when Truman dropped the big ones on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and it iw worth consideration here and now.

But instead of taking a page out of Truman's book, the so called leader of the free world, our so called commander in chief, rolleyes has instead decided to sit down at the same table and negotiate with terorists!

I totally understand the intent of trying to put an end to a war, but you don't do so by caving in and negotiating with terrorists!

Obama is setting a very bad precedent by doing this. In my opinion it sends a message that is very dangerous and gives the appearance of weakness in that many terrorist groups will view it as such and think that they can now commit acts of terror or threaten acts of terror so that we will sit down and negotiate with them.

In my opinion this President is a disgrace not only the office, but to this country and every soldier that risks their life as well as those who have lost their lives to preserve our freedoms and who fight terrorists like the Taliban everyday.

I am ashamed to say that this man is the President of the country that I love. frown

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.