I don't need credibility from anyone. I don't need anything from anyone. I'm not getting paid money to talk about the Chicago Outfit. I happen to know a lot about the Chicago Outfit and I think it's comical the way some of these other New York boys think that the New York Mafia is so fucking powerful when it clearly is not anywhere as powerful as they think it is. I don't win any prizes or get rich by describing the Old Structure of the Outfit or the new Structure of the Outfit in the last 10 years. I enjoy posting because a couple of the other Chicago guys are on here from the old American News Post. I don't care what you believe about the Oufit. It doesn't put any money in my pocket. However, If you really would like to know more about the Outfit, you would listen to what I'm saying about the White Collar change and compare it to some of the F.B.I Reports and you just might accidently learn something. The Outfit is not almighty, just different than before. I don't want to argue with you and if you don't like what I'm saying, no offense, but I really don't give a fuck. Seriously.