the only thing i know about them fools is that they worked for some guy who is vinny which i didnt know and really thought they was going get made after the war so they did extra participation for nothing. Using tyhe family name throwing it around and dealing in drugs like its candy and every other day we had an old " family " friend or soomeone of such coming in and saying these young kids are disrespectful they are running around slandering our name bringing in heat this of such and it was really getting to some people so something was going get done thats what i know.. for all i know word got to rossetti and he tipped the feds off so he played it like that so no one's hands got dirty if u ask me. he is from eastie and the war was based in eastie so it makes good sense knowing he was a rat, in the family, was in the war, and was hearing about it like evryone else who is in that life.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "