Who knows about LA, theres really nothing left to be the boss of.

You have to remember the source that Gambino became Underboss was Kenji Gallo under his original Crimeman blog. Then he said he wasn't and that Gambino was just a punk and not respected by anyone out there. Even in his book he badmouths Gambino so who the hell really knows what the deal was out there. Was Gambino really the Underboss, ask Kenji he seems to be the source for all the stories and the last i remember him saying was that he wasn't.

Here's where Gallo first said Gambino became Underboss in his Crimeman Blog and he used the name Mafia soldier.

"I was hanging out in a bar last night and my friends and I were discussing the presidential race. Clinton came up. We all laughed, because a friend of ours who is made and now [the Los Angeles] underboss [Tommy Gambino] gave Roger Clinton a 50,000 dollar check and a Rolex to help his father get a parole. His father who I know as Sal was a major player in the Pizza Connection and dumped tons of heroin on the streets of the US. It was all swept under the table."

http://www.lukeford.net/profiles/profiles/steve_bing.htm?ModPagespeed=noscript

Last edited by Giancarlo; 06/17/13 12:41 PM.