meyer lansky even though he want made we all know he had one of the most influential roles in mob history. They say when he died he was among one of the richest men on earth and you have to remember he never got prosecuted and got his money tooken away and he had million upon million upon millions and besides him you know i am have to say jerry anguilo not because he is from boston like I am but he was a cash cow and was a numbers extrordaniare, genius in that racket. he gave old man ray 100,00 and another 50 every year. had all types of businessess, mortgage co's, tow trucking, lounges, resturaunts, limo services and even had big business going on with bernie mardoff so u know he was raking in millions besides the extortion bookmaking numbers sports gambling, shylocking, poker houses.... in one poker house he was raking in 250,000 a week and thats running it twice a week never mind the bingo games, racetrack, unions, construction, insurance scams, fake green cards, real big on the fireworks etc. Not for nothing Anguilo was a real cash cow like a fuckin 50 million easy. you have to know your talking about a guy when he got picked up in 83 he bailed out everyone who had bail not only the whole unit but the whole jail just so he can have some peace and quite but the whole fuckin jail lmaol people still talk about that to this day true fuckin story lmaol sorry for those who had no bail lmaol

Last edited by Joerusso; 06/16/13 12:03 AM.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "