I made this thread for just a friendly discussion, good to read your replies.

Anyway, to answer my own question. I'm a Polish/Russian male living in Latvia. If I'd get to crime, I'd start organizing my own criminal group. But I'd better choose to stay in the shadow as a legal businesman and have someone I trust as a street boss. Practically I'd start with everything I can get my hands on to with the resources we'd have. Starting from smuggling cigarettes and alcohol from Russia. Then creating a prostitution ring. The prostitution ring here would bring big money if you aim with it at the tourists. They're ready to pay for a fuck what a normal legal person here earns a month working his ass off in the supermarket. I'd create also tochki(dealership places for alcohol and cigarettes) where'd I'd put some bum to sell the stuff for me. Eventually I'd recruit ex-prisoners who just have came out of prison as they got no other way of good income.
Practically with creating each operation, I'd put a person in charge of it. Like Vasya is in charge of prostitution, Yuri is in charge of contraband. Then I'd move on to scams, like pumping up a bums bank account for a few months and then taking a bank loan on him. Create fake companies on bum names, make fake deals and then ask from the government to pay a part of the taxes back, etc. But actually I'd try to never take any part of actual doing in it, just give out orders to trustable people and take a small percentage of everything and launder the money trough my legal enterprises.