Jesus Christ guys! A guy posts a hypothetical question and it seems like a fun topic. I even told a fellow new poster that one of the things I liked was the friendly give and take on this board. I post a reply that in my opinion,I would stick to a primarily local gambling based business. Then in a follow up, I opine that I would stay away from potentially serious Federal crimes. Just an opinion,stated politely and and not directed at anyone.

From this friendly interchange,I get blasted by two posters,one of which is such a sick f**k,that he inquires as to the possibility of being my having been forcibly anally penetrated "in the county". Of course this may be a brilliant debating tactic heretofore unseen in the world. Let someone express an opinion,then unleash your dazzling intellect by
insinuating homosexual sodomy.The Nobel nominating committee really dropped the ball when they passed you over.

Great job of encouraging other new posters.
P.S. To the other posters and the Mods,I apologize in advance. I have kept my posts polite and non-personal and will continue to do so. I just had to let it out on this one.

Last edited by Lou_Para; 06/15/13 01:21 AM.