LMAOL I am a criminal of Italian descendent and to stay off the radar is hard . I come from a section in Boston called North End where everyone knows everyone and its very small tight knit neighborhood and come from a family of criminals and the only way you avoid the law is by not getting involved in crime. I'm currently facing pending federal charges and i must say there are too many rats to stay away . You might be able too for a while of time but eventually it will catch up to you unless, you have a very very small circle very discreet clientle or basically just keep everything you do to a minimum at a small time level only way I see anyone avoiding prosecution and rats. And another way i really believe to stay away is avoid a crew and do all the work yourself, no one needs to know what you but the people you are doing with and last but not least learn when to quit while you are ahead.

Last edited by Joerusso; 06/14/13 11:37 PM.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "