Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
Seriously Ivy not being sarcastic I use to enjoy your posts when I firsted signed up they were always insightful and there was a lot of good information and I'm sure there are a few some what newer posters that agree with me within the past 2 years.

Anymore you rather just discredit people and fight with everyone all day long everyday about the same things over and over ...If the chin were alive today he might come out of his seroquel induced coma and smack you!

Since when are you serious about anything? Furthermore, considering 90% of your posts are lame attempts at humor, you've got a lot of balls criticizing anyone for how they post.

Originally Posted By: Skinny
There are too many fake guys and too many of the guys that know what there talking about are tiredof being fact checked, referenced, argued with by people from fucking canada. (Yeah ill use the location card, the" location card" arguement was invented by the same ppl that dont live in a certain place) im tired of the internet and all the bullshit that comes with it. Shoot me a message if any of u wanna talk but im getting tired of this shit

I'm not quite sure if this is in reference to me, since I don't live in Canada, but the first part of your post makes my case for me. If I come across to people as extremely careful about who I believe, well, I have damn good reason for it. I've been on these forums going on 7 years now and have seen a legion of fakes, phonies, and frauds come and go. I've also seen a number of guys who do know some things but inevitably overreach with what they really know, passing off speculation as fact.

Now, this doesn't mean I don't think there are some genuine guys on here who do know things and don't go beyond what they do know. There are a handful of them, you included. My point to OldSmoke is that we have to be careful because, while many claim they have "first hand, boots on the ground info," few of them really do. And, yes, people will say they can figure it out for themselves but time and time again I've seen these folks duped right and left. We also have to remember that even the most "in the know" guy on these forums still gets most of his info from the media and the feds. So, there's nobody here who is in a position to act like they don't need the feds and the information they provide.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.