yea the city is almost full of yuppies or immigrants ...look at my neighborhood north end it was nothing but italians and a few jews but now now you have college kids on prince st by the waterfront there goes the yuppies along with a bruins player the tall one i forgets his name hate hockey even in dorchester savin hill is all screwed up southie charlestown everywhere is a different world full of yuppies and politicians but at least the politicians was always in those places ...eastie is full of mexicans el salvadorians and the rest of central america its sad hate to see people from the old country come and get settled in the suburbs instead like in my days everyone shopped on hanover or canal st haymarket yelling out the windows at dinner time italian was spoken evrywhere now its like a fuckin tourist show

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "