Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
Originally Posted By: cheech
Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
Originally Posted By: cheech

If only these kids could find a higher power, and be blessed like you cheech they might have a shot at being a wiseguy.

1) when I said that about PB I was joking and was referencing TPOGV like his avatar

2) I was completely joking and actually mocking "others" on this site when I was referring to buying anything on ebay

I understand that sarcasm doesnt come across when typed so that is the only reason i am even responding to you

you bring nothing to this forum and you are so far from funny it is even fathomable.

so you could stop the little remarks about me and the threads disparaging me on the other forum and all the pm's you send me talking shit

I find it funny you talk shit on a forum to someone you will never meet...there is a reason i dont respond to you

but I promise you this, if we ever did meet you would think twice about what you say to me, and thats not a threat just the truth

all the best, i hope you beat the addiction you have and I hope you stay out of jail for robbing that old lady wink

respect

Continue your google search of minors whatever the F it is you do go get your blowout and nails done. You can say that old lady shit all you want. I didn't take it as sarcasm because you do buy mob memorabilia. Just like you bought the Philadelphia Magazine because it Angelo Bruno n Joey Merlino on the cover...I don't have anything against fanboys don't get it twisted cheech. If I ran in to you I would have a lot more to say ...don't make a threat and say its not a threat because it is and further more it gave me a good laugh...Respect

i bought that because i collect books and magazines

Last edited by cheech; 06/12/13 08:34 AM.

When Interpol?