And the lasts hits i belkieve is to make new guys and they did it and was made and dont be suprised if its grandson zerelli or greatnephew/cousin tocca giacolome whoever its famiy and close family or someone they know is in it and in it for life and thats why they are so secretive smart low key and most of all loyal to one another and know one besides them is in their business ...no one in ny boston philly chicago or jersey can say that even in cali so like it or not we all have to face it detroit is the most lucrative REAl family there is because its ran like the families was meant to be with omerta loyalty and cash cow

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "